Time to move

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Yes, there is a modest fee for an annual premium upgrade, but I've got it covered.  There is a donations feature that I just read about in groups.io, but it's likely not necessary.

Let's see how the migration goes and maybe we'll re-visit this question.

On 10/16/2019 10:22 AM, David Shrum wrote:

Lynn,

You said it had to be at a premium level for the first year, is that implying it is costing you $$? If so, I'm sure at least some of the group could help in that department.

Dave N8PU

From: APRSISCE@groups.io On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:18 AM
To: aprsisce@...; aprsIsCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Time to move

Yes, the group is being migrated as we speak and it is still called APRSISCE.  The migration tool requires the new group to be a premium level for the first year, so I did have to sign up for that.  I've got their "Easy Yahoo Group Transfer" sheet beside me and am waiting for them to accept the invite to the Yahoo group after which I need to set it as a moderator and they'll pull the data after that.

Ready or not, here we go!

On 10/16/2019 9:51 AM, 'David Shrum' dave.n8pu@... [aprsisce] wrote:

Lynn KJ4ERJ,

I too don't use the web interface, no need to with my desktop PC. Is the group(S) being transferred to there and is it already created and are they the same names? It was easy for me to create an account there since I already have a couple of Gmail email addresses. Hopefully it allows you to download the emails sent to it like the email does. I haven't gone on beyond registering. I think I had better bookmark that page too while I'm thinking about it.

Dave N8PU