From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of kc8sfq@...
Sent: 18 May 2011 20:53
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Manual [1 Attachment]

Hi Lindsay;
I'm about a week ahead of you . If there's a dumb question to be asked, I've probably asked it. These kind folks have held my hand as I work my way through this. Lynn has written a really cool program that's worth climbing the learning curve. My favorite feature is the ability top zoom in and out. Read the wiki (linked at the bottom of the group page)

73 and good luck: KC8SFQ  Ron