From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Bill V WA7NWP
Sent: 19 March 2011 23:07
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 Satellite tracking

Having the relevant satellite objects show up on the mobile (D7?0)
screen is very cool and useful. Even more so when it's announcing an
upcoming workable ISS pass. We've used Digi_ned for this for years
and I hope to have it running here again real soon now. A summary of
the digi_ned info can be found at
http://digined.pe1mew.nl/?What_DIGI_NED_does:Satellite_tracking

Bill - WA7NWP