From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:16 PM
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Windows update problem for / 32 program

David Shrum wrote:
My laptop is similar except that it is a 64 bit system, it will initialize
saying APRS OK but the yellow ring is the same thing and even if I click
on
a menu item I can close it down without using the task manager, bummer.
I do all my development and testing on a Windows 7 Pro 64 bit system.
It's running fine on mine, but I haven't let the latest uSoft updates
apply just yet, although I was headed for my weekly reboot anyway...

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

14:33:00