Re: Different location on APRSIS32 and APRS.fi

Lynn Deffenbaugh

If you click on Me and check the Info popup, how does it compare to the position shown on aprs.fi? Remember to use the same coordinate units. APRSISCE/32 uses ddmmm.mm (degrees and decimal minutes). I can't remotely see what you're seeing on APRIS32, unless you can do a screen cap with both visible at some zoom level to make the difference obvious, maybe even with popups open on both?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

jandgandjochem wrote:

Hi all,
Just noticed that my location for VK2JNG-12 is showing different on the above mentioned maps.

Beacons are transmitted from the same 710 transceiver.

Gerard
VK2JNG