Shuttle Launch

sbd sbd

Hi All

Well I watched the shuttle launch, I had put out a message that it was happening, And Dave 2E0JXE joined me watching. I knew Lynn was of to the beach to watch.

The great thing is I ended up with live comentory from Lynn, Dave joined in via eavesdrop, I did try and message about it on the ANSRVR groups and hope others saw.

But it added so much more to the event.

A big thanks to Lynn for taking the time to message whilst with his wife watching the launch.

And a big thanks to her as well.

If group chat is a good thing on APRS that’s was certainly an event that it would have worked for.

Steve

G6UIM