Symbol for EchoLink

jandgandjochem <vk2jng@...>

To all,
I have my Kenwood 710 setup (under PM3) that it will work as an Echolink Node.
That way I can use my HT (50mW) on a simplex frequency and wander around the place and still have contact with other EchoLink operators.

The 710 is beaconing from the A-side including the IRLP/EchoLink synbol.

However, the symbol is just a grey filled circle and I would like to have the letter E in there to indicate Echolink. I have seen it on maps but I do not know how to get the letter E to come up inside the grey circle.

Can anyone advise.

P.S Sorry this question may be somewhat ot the subjects in this forum.

Cheers,
Gerard
VK2JNG