Re: ICON & 'ME'

Lynn Deffenbaugh

One other thing to notice is that the configured callsign is in the Title Bar on Win32 and Windows Mobile windows.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

Rodney Padmore wrote:

Thanks Lynn for the very quick, informative and helpful response regarding changing the icon.Is it possible to change the 'ME' to my own callsign as well, pse es tks, de Rod, VE1BSK.
Not at this time. I purposely put "Me" there so people wouldn't have to parse through all of the callsigns on the display to try to figure out which one is their own. There's enough confusion over what the program is centering on, IF it's centering, and such that I'd hate to introduce yet another complication.

I'll add it to my ToDo list, though, along with possibly an option to hide Me completely (right now, it's the only station that is NOT affected by the View filters).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ