From: Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 2:41 PM
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] ICON & 'ME'

fn84ep wrote:

I don't like the telephone icon or 'Me' to identify my station. Attempts to change to more appropriate references have 'crashed' the programme. How can I change to references of my choice rather than the author's?
Bring up the Configuration dialog and click on the icon. Use the spin buttons to select the Symbol of your choice, possibly including an overlay. Save the configuration and restart the program. In the latest version (2010/03/04 from About), any symbol should work. In prior versions, only selecting an & symbol would invalidate the configuration after restart.

If this doesn't work for you, please tell me what symbol you are selecting and how you are doing it so I can fix the program!