From: Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 2:41 PM
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] ICON & 'ME'

fn84ep wrote:
I don't like the telephone icon or 'Me' to identify my station. Attempts to change to more appropriate references have 'crashed' the programme. How can I change to references of my choice rather than the author's?
Bring up the Configuration dialog and click on the icon. Use the spin
buttons to select the Symbol of your choice, possibly including an
overlay. Save the configuration and restart the program. In the latest
version (2010/03/04 from About), any symbol should work. In prior
versions, only selecting an & symbol would invalidate the configuration
after restart.

If this doesn't work for you, please tell me what symbol you are
selecting and how you are doing it so I can fix the program!