Re: One more cool thing

kb0npw <kenny@...>

Lynn, thanks so much for all the hard work. I left UI-View for this and don't plan on looking back. Every day I find a new feature that I didn't know was there, or a new one that you've added.

Today my goal is to get TeraTerm downloaded and see if I can get my TNC talking with the software.

73 from Missouri

Kenny

If you've got a copy of the client running (most likely APRSIS32)
drawing from a full feed (port 10152) or with a HUGE range, try fading
out the OSM maps the whole way (left arrow). When the map disappears,
the client quits doing a Mercator Projection and reverts to plotting
stations based on distance and bearing from the center of the screen.
Well, the new version actually plots Lat/Lon lines every 10 degrees when
it enters this mode. Zoom out and then drag the screen around. It's
quite....interesting. Especially if you've got stations in the US,
Europe, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS. The kids are home on spring break starting this weekend and through
next weekend, so the updates will probably slow to a crawl....Unless I
really broke something!