Can't see other stations using RF only through an Internet connection

Craig Leventhal

If I use APRSIS32 on my laptop connected to the Internet I can see other APRS staions but if I use it offline - Laptop conected to a Byonics TT4 throug a USB adapter and null modem cable, GPS and rig, I don't receive any stations. I verified on aprs.fi that I am beconing,  I can use terminal software to connect and configure my TT4, and I've tried changing both APRSIS32 and the TT4 both set for TEXT and KISS mode. The TT4 is set for 19200,n,8,1 and so is APRSIS32.  Any suggestions why the APRSSI32  and laptop aren't talking to the TT4?

Thanks in advance and 73

Craig - KI6WLP