Re: Minor details.

James Ewen

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net> wrote:

I remember that now!  Cycle map doesn't zoom very close
Hmm, you can zoom in as close as Mapnik... I don't have tiles rendered
right down to the full zoom in my area. Cycle Map renders tiles as
requested by the users. If no one has asked for the tiles, you'll zoom
in, and see blanks, but give it a bit, and the tiles will be rendered.

and is rather
boring in Florida.  The hazards of where I live!
Well, not much I can do about that. Even in my area, there's not a lot
of interesting appeal, but there are areas where I would like to have
the topo information as part of the map. I'd rather have the Cycle Map
as the tiles for use in RadioMobile, as RadioMobile is all about 3D
propagation modelling.

James
VE6SRV