Re: Minor details.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I remember that now! Cycle map doesn't zoom very close and is rather boring in Florida. The hazards of where I live!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

James Ewen wrote:

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@arrl.net> wrote:

What is their license like and do you have a URL? Are they on-line
available for on-demand download? If the URL is compatible with the
Slippy Map server, you could try just changing the proper settings in
the XML and see what happens!
I dunno... I just play with this stuff! I can't keep up with
downloading the latest version of APRSISCE! My employer seems to think
that I should be working during the day.

Go to www.openstreetmap.org, and click on the little blue + on the
right side of the map screen. Click on CycleMap under data layers, and
you'll see the result. Other people might like the Osmarender version
of the map.

James
VE6SRV