Re: Top left rectangle

Tim Cunningham <tim_cunningham@...>

Finding a definitive standard for SSn-N might prove challenging. It could be virtually anything any digi owner wants to specify that meets the WIDEn-N or SSSSSn-N UIFLOOD format.

Details on SSn-N can be found buried in http://www.aprs.org/fix14439.html

I once got a definition from Bob and updated the UIDIGI settings at:

http://www.qsl.net/n8deu/uidigi_eprom_settings.htm

The original basic intent was where SS represents the two letter designator of your state or SSS or longer ARRL section.

73's,
Tim - N8DEU

---- "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@arrl.net> wrote:

I'm not going to get into the political war of what's a "valid" path and
what's not. I'm still trying to find a list of the SSn-N "standards".

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

Fred Hillhouse wrote:

How about a color for those stations running a bogus path? Like RELAY
or WIDE 3-3?

Best regards,
Fred