*From:* aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com]
*On Behalf Of *Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 02, 2010 09:20
*To:* aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* Re: [aprsisce] APRSISCE/32 No FIX

Very interesting. Can you turn on Enables / Debug Logging and let it
run for a while. After that, close the client and send me a copy
of the
APRSIS32.LOG file. There's something apparently coming from your GPS
that I'm not interpreting correctly. Remember to turn off the
Enables /
Debug Logging after the restart or the .LOG files will grow rather
large.

Oh, and do you have TWO bars of satellites at the bottom? The bottom
one is satellites in view and the one above it (usually shorter) is
satellites in use. The count of satellites on each line is on the
right
edge of the respective bar.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ