Re: AGW Question

m6xsd <m6xsd@...>

Hi Lynn,

I don't have an AGW interface yet but if restricting it to the first port only helps get AGW Tx out there quicker then I would suggest it is a good idea. And if APRSIS is likely to fully support AGW then I will be more likely to go down the AGW route.

73,
Colin.

AGW Users out there,

If I implemented transmit over AGW, but it was initially restricted to
the first port only, would that give you something to test with? It's
much more extensive to get the multi-port support in place, but it will
happen. I wanted to see if any/most/all of you are running a single
port AGW installation that could do a shakedown cruise of the
transmitter before putting the whole multi-port architecture in place.