Re: Faded map

Rix Seacord esea <eseacord@...>

Lynn
Do you mean the kybd left/right arrows? Tried them all to no avail.
No I really feel dumber:)
Thanks
Rix
On 2/26/2010 10:29 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

Left/Right arrows dim and brighten the background maps. If you dim it
down the whole way, the client switches from the Mercator Projection to
a distance and bearing from your centered station. Looks pretty
interesting when zoomed out a fair amount on a full feed.

rixseacord wrote:
> Hi gang
> I just downloaded and installed the latest version of aprsisce and it looks pretty good.
> However, on my system the map is very light.
> I there some setting to correct this?
> Thanks much
> Rix

Rix  Seacord (WA2TGF Extra)