From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:48 PM
To: kenny@hauntedproductions.com; aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: Another program recommended for Windows 7?

Kenny, (Moving the off-topic post out of UI-View)

Glad the program works for you. You mentioned making "some more maps",
but with APRSISCE/32 the maps are automatic. I've got a ToDo item to
support user-created maps, but currently it will only display maps from
OpenStreetMap.org. If you're going to be operating off-line, you can
use "Screen / Map / Prefetch" to download a bunch of map tiles before
going offline. See http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/map-prefetch for more
information.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

14:34:00