Re: Fixed Position Beacon Fix Release! (and MORE)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

warpedspeed wrote:
As I have mentioned in the past, this really fills a niche for me. My use of APRSISCE will primarily be when stationary.
As a stationary user, you might want to go into Configure / Genius and set the Min Time to something like 300, 600, or 900 seconds. Otherwise, when the GPS drifts...oh wait, you said no GPS oh well, if your GPS ever DOES drift, it won't stack up position updates every 10 seconds. I've got an item on my ToDo list to attempt a suppression of this once I get some better empirical data from my own drifting GPS.

Lynn (D) - K4JERJ

Dean KD4TWJ