Re: Fixed Position Beacon Fix Release! (and MORE)

warpedspeed

Well I am only a week late to this...
But I just got the latest installed on my old T-Mobile MDA (Wizard 200), and this is good stuff Lynn!

I am actually on the map now without the GPS and the messaging seems to work better too!

As I have mentioned in the past, this really fills a niche for me. My use of APRSISCE will primarily be when stationary.

Thanks for all of the time that you have put into this. It is appreciated.

Dean KD4TWJ

Ok, I know, I know, I just released not one, but TWO releases and here
come's a THIRD, but this one is worth it, especially for those of you
running with a fixed position and no GPS. This one will allow you to
beacon your position!