Re: Map Prefetch & Saving

m6xsd <m6xsd@...>

Hi Julian,

I was thinking along exactly the same lines and about to ask the same questions.

73,
Colin
M6XSD.

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "g4ilo" <julian.g4ilo@...> wrote:

This is interesting info. What I would like to do is to replace some of the highest resolution tiles with scanned images from Ordnance Survey maps showing contours, footpaths etc. I don't know how practical this is, but in order to do it I need some way of working out the corner co-ordinates of a tile. If I am able to create my own tiles then I would want a way to tell APRSISCE never to replace those tiles, without interfering with its ability to download or update the OSM tiles.

Julian, G4ILO