Re: APRSISCE on battery power

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I was going through my buffered e-mail building up my ToDo list (it is HUGE) and saw this old gem. Don't know if I answered it before, but here goes (again).

g4ilo wrote:
By the way Lynn why is it that I don't see the battery status indicator on the APRSISCE title bar (which incidentally says APRSIS for Win32 for some strange reason)? I have to switch to the Home screen for a quick check on the battery status.
The vertical bar on the extreme right edge of the screen is the current battery state. If you double-click it, you can get additional information.

I have no idea why the battery status wouldn't be at the top of your screen. I certainly don't do anything to put it there or to hide it.

PS. Win32 doesn't graph the battery state, but the double-click for current power status works! Hmmm, I think I do telemetry off of Win32 with battery, why am I not graphing it? ANOTHER thing for the ToDo list!