Re: More Weather Parsing

zl1vfo

--- In aprsisce@..., "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Development Release 2010/10/02 00:29 includes:

$ULTW and !! (Peet) weather parsing - This should cover most of the
weather stations around. If you know of a weather station that I'm not
yet parsing, or parsing some parameter incorrectly, please let me know.
~ Snip~

Lynn,
do you support the Radio Shack WX-200 / Oregon Scientific WM-918 ?

There were quite a few of these about - in fact I have one or two kicking around here that I should connect back up again.
The protocol from the serial port is here, if it's of any interest.
<http://www.qsl.net/zl1vfo/wx200/wx200.txt>

73,
Ian ZL1VFO