From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of james_jolin
Sent: Monday, 15 February 2010 2:40 p.m.
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aprsisce] Setup problem

Using the first version of aprsis32 and I can't seem to get my coordinates
to "take." I put in the latitude and longetude values and save the xml file
and everthing is ok til I run the probram and it comes up with no maps and a
"laptop" in the middle of the big circle with the wrong coordinates in the
"info." When I look in the xml file the corrdinates have changed to 90.000
Latitude and 180.00 longitue. I know I am doing something wrong, but I
can't seem to find it.
Jim