From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> on behalf of Marvin Penepent <pilot-1@...>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 12:07:17 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Subject: [APRSISCE] TS-2000

I have used my Kenwood TS-2000 with any problems, now it will not Transmit and I can hear it receive packets but does not show or transmit. I have the port enabled I heave beaconing enabled. I know the port is working as I did a reset on the radio and reloaded everything back into it. I have this set on the port as simple kiss. I need help its driving me nuts.