Race this weekend

kc8sfq

OK, Not really. I have until the end of March.

I have been successfully running APRSISCE/32 for a while now. In my car and until my knees gave out, on foot. My question has to do with running a digi and I gate in APRSISCE/32. I know I have to edit the XML file Something to do with digixform. I went looking for the discussion here on the forum and also in the wiki (Once I found it) BTW, the tag on the bottom of the menu here goes to a blank hole. I did not find what I needed. Would someone please point me to the discussion on the topic.

Thanks and 73, KC8SFQ/ Ron