From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> on behalf of KD7YZ Bob via groups.io <kd7yz@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:15 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Subject: [APRSISCE] KWD TM-D710G connection to accept Davis VP2 output?

I note several stations on my APRSIS32 display who also have a blue Wx symbol.
And, btw, I'll ask this on a D710 BBS also.
How to I  get the info from the Console to the Davis-APRS-Wx jack a 2mm 3-pinj plug ???

My Davis already has an IP Data-Logger ...ethernet to the DSL Modem.
So I can't stop using that.

I just got off the fone with Davis tech support. It seems I have to buy about 400 bucks worth of a Vue console plus data logger ... then that cable is RS-232 only, coming out of the Vantage Vue console (their low end station).

So it still wont go into the Davis.

Davis "one upon a time" had WeatherLink for APRS and subsequent cables. According to the nice tech support at Davis, they haven't had that for a while.

tnx for reading.