Re: Reset APRS

patrick lambert

Exactly the arrow up. That's it.

Pat 🎿☃️

From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> on behalf of James Ewen <ve6srv@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 4:08:33 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Reset APRS

Up and down arrows will make your map fade in/out. (Opacity)

Push on your up arrow 23 times, or hold it like you did with the down arrow when moving the keyboard.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 14:06 Don Wolfe via groups.io <w4gcw=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Today I was moving things around on my dest when I picked up the keyboard that's connected to my APRSIS32 computer.
When I looked at the APRS screen, the map was white, no streets were visiable, only icons displaying call signs were
displayed. My question is, how do I return the map to the previous setting? I really don't want to have to download the
entire program again but there must be a way to 'reset' to my original settings. Any help would be much appreciated.

Lession learned, keep the keyboard well out of the way.

73, Don
W4GCW

--
James