Re: Joined CQ group with another member - group not showing in bulletin group dropdown

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Bulletins have nothing to do with ANSRVR.

On 8/30/2021 6:14 PM, KH6CP Craig Paul wrote:
Win 10 Home 21H1
Intel I7

APRSIS32 2020/05/01 21:21
I've joined a previously existing group and tried to send a bulletin to it
clicked ENABLE, chose the A dropdown, but the group dropdown was greyed out.
I unjoined that same group, created my own group (verified it in the XML config) and
saw it in the ANSRVR.

Tried to create a bulletin for it, as above, but the group dropdown was still greyed out.
Got out of APRSIS32 and back in again. Group dropdown is still greyed out.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
Craig/KH6CP