Re: Wanting local (RF) only bulletin/announcement sending capability

Patrick Connor

From the menu bar: Messages>Bulletins>Create

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Saturday, August 28, 2021, 10:06:27 PM EDT, KH6CP Craig Paul <carcarx@...> wrote:

Hi, Greg,

If I'm dealing with a "grid-down" situation I won't have access to the ANSRVR, right?

I have to register a group with ANSRVR to get the group drop-down to populate with a group.
(And I haven't gotten a registered group to populate the drop-down, yet. Any hints?
If it's not of general interest please e-mail me directly.)

Thanks!
Craig/KH6CP

And,

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 3:32 PM Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...> wrote:
Do you have an RF port setup on your copy of 32? The messages and bulletins will go out on RF as long as you have the port setup and the correct boxes checked.

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.