From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael McKenzie
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 7:53 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Error: Forced Beacon Will Be Sent Whenever GPS Fix is Acquired

Found the problem; Com port error in setting up the Win 10 tablet. All works as advertised now.

By the way, FoxFi is an Android App I use to get information back and forth between the Tablet and the Verizon Network. Works similar to having a Verizon hot spot installed in the car. Big difference between the $8 app and ax. $80/mo for the Verizon hot spot  when I only need to use it 3-4 days of the year.

Thank you for the help.

Avast logo