Re: Error: Forced Beacon Will Be Sent Whenever GPS Fix is Acquired

Lynn Deffenbaugh

What sort of GPS do  you have?  If it is serial NMEA, have you confirmed that you are receiving data from it with a terminal emulator?

You mentioned a Window 10 tablet, a Moto G Power cell phone, USB Tether (which implies a PC), and I have no idea what FoxFi is nor how aprs.fi fits into the picture.

On 8/20/2021 5:50 PM, Michael McKenzie wrote:
I am getting call signs on the left column constantly advancing and the indicator for the GPS channel says OK. What do I need to do to get a GPS fix? Am I not receiving enough satellites? The bottom two lines of the APRSIS32 display are blank. I have a feeling that should show the satellites received.