Re: Error: Forced Beacon Will Be Sent Whenever GPS Fix is Acquired

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You have GPS Enabled, but there is no current GPS Fix. And you tried to force transmit a beacon which requires a fix.  APRSIS32 will transmit the requested Forced Beacon once the fix is acquired.

However, the issue is likely that APRSIS32 isn't seeing the GPS properly and that's why you don't have a fix.

On 8/20/2021 4:50 PM, Michael McKenzie wrote:
I have a GPS receiver connected, Wi-Fi shows off on a Windows 10 tablet, and am getting this error. I am now using a Moto G Power (2021) cell phone and have the Debugging turn on with USB Tether selected, using FoxFi app for cell phone to get to the APRS.fi web site.
What might be causing this error? It all worked before using an LG V20 cell phone.