Install on Windows Mobile 6

mpleam@...

Hi

Apologies if this duplicates previous posts but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I am trying to install onto a Motorola MC35 running Windows Mobile 6. No matter what I tried, I could not install via ActiveSync (installed on a Win XP box), so in the end I copied the APRSISCE6P.exe file onto the storage card and tried to install from there. Although the app seems to have installed, it has ended up in the My Documents folder of the mobile device, and there is no entry in Programs - is this normal behaviour or am I being a total idiot and missing something really obvious? Any assistance in installing the app correctly will be most gratefully received!

Regards

Mark
G8XQB