From: Richard Steele NA9X <richard@...>
Date: 7/19/21 13:34 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] IGate not sending ACK responses consistently

Ok thanks, I'll grab those from the log tonight... I've watched the reports in APRSIS as the handheld tx'd but am not familiar enough with what a problem might look like.
IGate is NA9X-10, mobile(FTM400) is -9 and HT(FT3D) is -2. I also use an old broken FT1D as -3 just to get a strobe alert to new Winlink emails and the igate is sending those out correctly.