Re: IGate not sending ACK responses consistently

James Ewen

One of the first things that's going to be asked is the callsigns of the various pieces of equipment in use.

A capture of the packets that you are seeing/not seeing would also assist. So grab a capture of the working sequence from the HT, and then do the same thing with the mobile and capture that as well.

James
VE6SRV

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 10:16 AM Richard Steele NA9X <richard@...> wrote:
Just tinkering a bit... I have a simple IGate setup with an old Kenwood V7a, a Rigblaster Advantage in vox mode and am using UZ7HO sound modem on a PC.
The system will receive and successfully pass SMSGTE and EMAIL-2 messages from RF to IS from a handheld and a mobile unit. However, it doesn't send out ACK messages when the message originates with my HT but does send out ACKs to messages from my mobile. Is there something obvious I'm missing?