Re: Screen clearing

Lynn Deffenbaugh

If your weather object "never restores", then that probably means that it is not beaconing either.  APRSISCE/32 will display every station from which a new packet is received even after a Clear / Clear Stations.  So if one disappears and doesn't come back, that means a new packet was not received from it after the Clear Stations.

On 6/22/2021 2:08 PM, T W via groups.io wrote:

Yes, it clears everything including my weather object that never restores.

Sent while mobile.

On Jun 22, 2021, at 13:03, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Have you tried Clear / Clear Stations?

On 6/22/2021 1:29 PM, T W via groups.io wrote:
I know this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Is there a way to clear the screen on a timed basis. My map fills up pretty quick and the only way to clear it is to restart. If I simply clear the station, I get cleared and not restored.