Re: Screen clearing

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Ah, on thinking it through a bit further, why don't you just use your Configure / Save Posits / Save Filter as your main Configure / General / Add Filter and set the Configure / Range to zero?

If this guess is correct, you want to see ONLY those stations whose packets are saved and restored when you restart the client.  Doing the above change will mean that ONLY those packets matching the current Save Filter will ever be received and therefore your map will not "fill up" to start with...

On 6/22/2021 2:03 PM, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:

Have you tried Clear / Clear Stations?

On 6/22/2021 1:29 PM, T W via groups.io wrote:
I know this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. Is there a way to clear the screen on a timed basis. My map fills up pretty quick and the only way to clear it is to restart. If I simply clear the station, I get cleared and not restored.