Re: Rd transmission from my transceiver

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Can you fill us in on the resolution so that others that may have the same problem won't have to go through so many questions to get to the answer?

On 6/14/2021 1:07 PM, Robert D. York wrote:
Thanks Sir, the problem has been resolved thanks to your questions and direction.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 12:04 PM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

[INT] is an "INTernal" transmission used to propagate information strictly inside APRSISCE/32.

[IS+RF] is a packet that would like to be transmitted on both APRS-IS and RF ports, but only if said ports are actually enabled for transmitting the specific type of packet.

The Port(<YourPortName>) enabled and viewing is the next place to look for why a packet may not be getting to your TNC.

On 6/14/2021 12:39 PM, Robert D. York wrote:
Please define [INT] and [IS+RF] provided in Trace(Transmit) log

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 10:49 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

When APRSISCE/32 transmits, of course!  Open and enable the Transmit trace log and then hit the Transmit menu option.

Maybe also read: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting

On 6/14/2021 11:34 AM, Robert D. York wrote:
When should I see transmission indication on my tnc and txcvr while on APRSISCE?