Re: Rd transmission from my transceiver

Robert D. York

Thanks Sir, the problem has been resolved thanks to your questions and direction.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 12:04 PM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

[INT] is an "INTernal" transmission used to propagate information strictly inside APRSISCE/32.

[IS+RF] is a packet that would like to be transmitted on both APRS-IS and RF ports, but only if said ports are actually enabled for transmitting the specific type of packet.

The Port(<YourPortName>) enabled and viewing is the next place to look for why a packet may not be getting to your TNC.

On 6/14/2021 12:39 PM, Robert D. York wrote:
Please define [INT] and [IS+RF] provided in Trace(Transmit) log

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 10:49 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

When APRSISCE/32 transmits, of course!  Open and enable the Transmit trace log and then hit the Transmit menu option.

Maybe also read: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting

On 6/14/2021 11:34 AM, Robert D. York wrote:
When should I see transmission indication on my tnc and txcvr while on APRSISCE?