Re: Rd transmission from my transceiver

Robert D. York

Ok, well done ✅ You have provided information I needed for self identification of my mistake. How much do I owe you?

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 11:13 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Read http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting

and check what all it says there.  As well as viewing and enabling both the Transmit trace log and Port(<YourPortName>).

And we will be needing to know what TNC, radio, and port type you have configured in APRSISCE/32 to go further with the diagnosing.

On 6/14/2021 12:08 PM, Robert D. York wrote:
When I hit transmit my callsign pops up in the vertical log but nothing happens with the tnc and it's radio. No rf.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 10:49 AM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

When APRSISCE/32 transmits, of course!  Open and enable the Transmit trace log and then hit the Transmit menu option.

Maybe also read: http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:transmitting

On 6/14/2021 11:34 AM, Robert D. York wrote:
When should I see transmission indication on my tnc and txcvr while on APRSISCE?