Re: Scroller full of stations, no symbols on map

Rob Giuliano

Are you running a receive only station?
You are not hitting any IGATE.

I zoomed in on your area on my APRSIS32 instance and only see a couple stations:
   WB8AIX-B    TCP
   KB8RXT-H1  DMR
   NX8A-3         TCP
   KE8NKO-N    TCP
   K8DAC-BB    TCP

Sorry, I don't see anyone I can point to are RF in your area until you get south to Saginaw and there is an EOC.
West to Big Rapids before I see any RF stations.

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 5:09:05 PM EDT, Rob Giuliano <kb8rco@...> wrote:

A key is the Scroller color coding:

Text Color

Black : No position known for the station
Red- Yellow- Green - Scaled color based on proximity (Red = close, Green = far)
The scale of this conversion is the circle on the map. If the station is within the circle, the color will vary from Green (outer edge) to Red (dead center) based on how close the station is to the coordinates at the center of the screen.
Reversed Red- Yellow- Green - Scaled as above, but reverse video for callsigns that seem to be in your extra filter as a "buddy" (b/) or "friend" (f/). This may get some false positives until I add explicit Buddy and Friend filter configuration.

The only Green station in your screen shot is at Cedar Rapids, MN

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 4:40:13 PM EDT, Christopher Rose <kb8uih88@...> wrote:

Rob, et al., Hopefully screenshot is attached. Let me know what else you need
Chris