Re: What's happened to the lightning feed(s) Lynn?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Thank you for noticing that and letting me know.  One of the 3 translations of firenet.us (173.255.218.98) is not accepting connections and of course, that's the one the lightning injector was using.  I've hard-configured to one of the two other servers that are still working instead of the DNS name and you should see the lightning feed running again.

On 5/16/2021 7:03 AM, Glenn O'Connor wrote:
I see no lightning feed(s) any longer?

Glenn-KF0ED