From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Burt N Sammis
Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 7:25 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] APRSISCE GPS

i currently have APRSISCE/32 up and running on a computer.
In the Enables menu I have GPS Enabled.
On the screen displayed in the upper left hand corner is a square with two dashes and a smaller square with 3 smaller dashes.
I have a Kenwood TM-D710 running with GPS flashing showing it is receiving.
The D710 is connected to the computer with the furnished cable.
In the lower righthand corner of the screen shows no fix.

I have also connected a standalone GPS to the computer with the same results.
What am I missing?
Burt
AF5AA