Re: Weather object oddity

T W

Mine is is doing the same thing. We should ask on the aprsis message board.

On 23 Apr 2021, at 04:19, Greg Depew <goatherder_4891@...> wrote:

Hi all, I've just recently gotten a Davis Vantage Vue weather station that I have hooked to the computer running Cumulus Mx. Cumulus is providing the Wxnow.txt file.

 However I've noticed that if Cumulus stops for whatever reason, and Aprsis32 can't parse the file it stops sending the Weather object.

 WAD, but it also stops all other objects from being transmitted too.
Anyone else running a weather station able to confirm this?

KB3KBR Greg. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.