Re: Computer problems

AE7G

I had that happen initially.  When you specify COM port and call sign this clears up.  Try restarting it.

From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> On Behalf Of Burt N Sammis via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 10:30 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] Computer problems

I am running a desktop on Windows 10 and trying to use APRSISCE.

After downloading when trying to open the file a instead of PRISISCE I get

a horizontal line about 2 inches wide all the way across the screen.

I have tried everything I know to get rid of the line and bring APRISCE up.

To get rid of the line I have to resort to Task Manager.

I have a laptop running APRSISCE with no problem.

There is no sense in running two computers.

Help?

Burt

AF5AA