How to Igate WX Stations to RF?

Yankee Zulu Delta

HI All,

I know that this has probably been asked before and I was trying my best to search for this but I think I really did not find the answers I need.

So right now my APRSIS32 is in development mode. Built 2020/12/30

I see 2 WX stations near me in APRS.FI

FW0027 and EW0758
I know that the headers have TCPXX in them…

When I look them up in findu.com these is what’s displayed.

FW0027>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-4:@041515z1429.22N/12100.99E_115/009g014t082r000p000P000h75b10131L000.DsIP
FW0027>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-4:@041545z1429.22N/12100.99E_119/009g015t082r000p000P000h75b10131L000.DsIP
FW0027>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-3:@041600z1429.22N/12100.99E_148/008g020t082r000p000P000h74b10129L000.DsIP
FW0027>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-4:@041615z1429.22N/12100.99E_121/012g016t082r000p000P000h74b10128L000.DsIP
FW0027>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-3:@041630z1429.22N/12100.99E_153/008g014t082r000p000P000h74b10129L000.DsIP

I am still wondering if there’s a way to parse this and send it over as a bulletin or a message announcement to a group (ANSRVR) as a proper weather report like this in aprs.fi

Or WX report in radios.

I did a test filter (CTRL-G) g/FW0027/EW0758 but I don’t think I’m getting it.

My goal is to be able to transmit via RF a WX Report from these two weather stations that I see in aprs.fi

Thanks and 73!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10