Re: DIGI & APRSIS32

James Ewen

Which program are you trying to observe working as a digi with APRSISCE/32?

To know if this other program is working on RF, you should have APRSISCE/32 setup with an RF interface. When the program you are investigating acts as a digi, you should be able to see the activity in the scroller in APRSISCE/32.

Don’t try to rely on APRSISCE/32 to observe RF activity if you only have an internet connection. The APRS-IS filters out the vast majority of the packets that are heard on RF.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 11:47 AM Peter VK3FN <vk3fn@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how I can see that the program is working correctly as a Digi via the APRSIS32 program.

--
James
VE6SRV