Re: No Map

Fred Hillhouse

Try the right arrow key for about 32 presses (max).

Check that in the Enable tab that the appropriate checks have been added: OSM Fetch Enable, Internet Access.

From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of More Pi
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 3:54 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] No Map

I realize this topic has been beat to death, but no map. Gray screen only. No map displays. I have an internet connection. I have downloaded and installed APRSIS software  Windows 32 for Windows 10 operating system. My computer is not hooked up to my radio. Watched First Use video. I have a passcode. I entered my Passcode xxxxx-1. I created an icon. I entered my callsign. I made no other changes or additions to the opening screen. On occasion I get a longitude latitude grid. No Map

Avast logo